Charities and not-for-profit organisations are having to operate in a world that is becoming ever more regulated and commercially minded.
We have established an expertise and experience in this field which includes the following services:
- Year end auditing and independent examination.
- Compliance with the Charities Act and SORP, the Companies Act and other legislation, where applicable.
- Taxation advice in respect of corporation tax and VAT as well as all aspects of tax planning.
- Advice on Gift Aid and deeds of covenant.
- The formation of limited companies in respect of trading activities.
Areas of our expertise include:
- Trade associations
- Friendly and industrial and provident societies
- Credit unions
For further information please contact Simon Young.